Welcome to my talk page. You can leave me a message at the bottom of the page. If you sign with four tildes ~~~~, the software will insert your user name and a timestamp. - Soulkeeper 07:05, 15 November 2010 (PST)
I am writing to you as someone who (as I gather) has edited the Squeezebox "PluginBuilder". I am new to Perl, but I am an experienced programmer, and frankly, the code I see for PluginBuilder (it begins, "package Plugins::WaveInput::Plugin;") looks like code to work with music files and not anything like a "plug-in builder". So, I have the following questions...
(1) Is this indeed the PluginBuilder? If not, does it exist and where is it?
(2) If this is the PluginBuilder, it is obviously not a tool. Is it an example?
(3) Where is the documentation? If it is an example, it'd really be nice to say at least it is an example (right now there is zero that I've found, not even a sentence).
(4) Supposedly PluginBuilder is supposed to be in a tools folder; where is that?
Jrlee27 06:22, 15 November 2010 (PST)
- I'm sorry; I don't know much about PluginBuilder. I just cleaned up some formatting/categorizing in the article. If you pose your question in the Developer section(s) of the Squeezebox forum, I believe the folks there can give you better help. - Soulkeeper 07:07, 15 November 2010 (PST)